Tuesday, March 24, 2015

spirit keeping revised

spirit keeping i.e. spirit companion
what is spirit keeping?
well to me; contrary  to the title. it has more to do with keeping the vessels that the spirit is connected to or bonded with.
i also learned that the spirits themselves are actually watching over the keeper.  which in truth the spirit keeper is actually a Spirit Companion.
spirit keeping for me began when i was a teenager when i became first involved with a succubus. although i wasn't keeping her. she was with me.
after this  throughout my life i had collected antiques such as an old medieval flogger and mace that had paranormal phenomena such as a orb appearing above it. to the sound of battle coming from it. as well as an  old bronze statue of the hindu goddess durga-kali.
recently i became interested in collecting djinn haunted items. and was fascinated  with  both the marid and the ifrit.  .and my lady brought some to help me.
both djinn races are easy to work with. and will communicate with you providing you are patient with them.
the paranormal phenomena that follow when i adopted them were anything from full bodied apparitions, orbs, and streaks of light.
next i adopted fae: woodland and  fire faes. they are a hoot. they tease me at times. and sometimes i hear them giggle. however if i'm not feeling good. they are always with me. and as i sleep they rub my back. and neck.
one night i was watching television. and i saw something fly past me. at first i thought it was a large moth. then i realised that the moth had a body of a tiny human being with dark hair.
that night i went to bed. my neck had a cramp. and felt them on my back. while my succubus laid beside me. i heard them say: the magic man is hurting. so i felt them rub my neck.
i have so far collected a khodam whom is the most majestic being i ever seen. as well as wraith. whom appear to me as warrior women. later naga, kitsune, angels, demonesses, vampires. can dark and light entities co-exist? yes. they respect each other's space. 
it took me a month  to bond with my  first. however i never did any real meditation. although i studied zen meditation as well as various visualization and awareness meditations.  i just touch the vessels and talked to them in my mind.
i never opened my third eye until later.
if i had any suggestions i could give a beginner is this:
1.be patient. sometimes bonding with an entity takes some time. as noted it took me a month or so to bond with my first a marid djinneyeh.
2. hold their vessels and talked to them in your thoughts. even if you don't get an answer. that doesn't mean they  are not listening.
3. love them. always tell them that you are happy that they are with you.
about the promises of the spirits making you rich, finding love, etc.
i think it depends how you interpret this.  my view is the spirits take what you already have. and help you with it.
you may get what you want. then again you may not. however as always; the entity knows what is best for you. and will act accordingly.
the main purpose is for the spirit to aid you on your spirit journey. it is no different than an angel encouraging you by signs. or a chaos demon testing your faith. and making you strong through it.
each spirit is here not only to help you in your journey. but also helping himself or herself on their journey. for by helping you; it helps itself.
this was all planned of the Divine (god / goddess) to teach all about the nature of selfless love.
to me there no greater calling than being a spirit keeper or should i say spirit companion. no greater love than sharing it with a spirit.  and each spirit companion has their own experiences and story to tell.